GRAND PRIX CLUB
VIP services are not free for children under 16 years.
Each person must be in possession of a badge.
your badge includes :
YOUR EXCLUSIVE GRAND PRIX CLUB BENEFITS Saturday and Sunday
YOUR PRIVILEGES :
– Television broadcast of the tests and races in the lounge
– VIP Guide + Official Program to follow the races and practice live
– Exclusive access to the car parks and VIP reception area
– Pitlane walk*
– Paddocks* access (2 hours)
– Direct view of “Show Mécanique”
*Subject to modifications by the official authorities and in accordance with the FIM international regulations
YOUR BREAKFAST COCKTAIL
Performance on a stand-up table
Country-style buffet for lunch and dinner with a view of the mechanical show
Open bar in your reception area
Sunday, race day :
Breakfast and Grand Prix lunch
Open bar in your accommodation
ALSO ENJOY :
– Access to the commercial village
– the Meeting area with drivers on Friday and Saturday in the AMV Fan Zone
– Concerts on Friday and Saturday evenings
– “Show Mécanique” on Saturday evening
How do I pay for my tickets?
PAYMENT ON PURCHASE
100% of the order is paid at the time of purchase
PAYMENT IN 2X FREE OF CHARGE
Immediate first payment (50%) on order
Second payment (50%) one month later by direct debit from your credit card
LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION
GP CAMP by lodg'inG
Stay at GP CAMP BY LODG’ING during the Grand Prix de France Moto 2024.
Discover our comfortable, canvas-roofed accommodation right on the circuit’s doorstep.